you gotta "shake it off!"

Monday, December 12, 2005

Being a Teenager!!!!

Wow! Being a teenager is so hard. I don’t even know where to start. Well let’s start here, the worst thing about being a teenager is all the drama and rumors. You can say one thing to someone and make them promise not to tell anyone and by the end of the day, the whole student body will know the one secret you were promised would not be repeated. Then there is DRAMA! Oh my gosh, this year especially, there has been so much. It is like everyday there is more and more. Mostly my problem is with boys. There is so much drama there. You see I try and not like anyone because guys always get me down and I always get in a bad mood. But when I try to not like anyone I find myself liking the guy more and more. And now there is a problem because I like this boy and I see him in school because he is in the same grade as me, but then I think I may like his best friend to. But his best friend I never see, only on the weekends, because he is in college. And when I try to talk to this boy he is always putting me down and telling me to stop acting differently because he doesn’t think I like him, he thinks I like his best friend. But when I tell him I like him he doesn’t understand. Boys never understand anything!!! Well that is almost all the drama going on right now. I will update you as soon as I have some more!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger kam said…

    i'm sorry sam! sometimes boys are stinky about stuff. i hope that it gets better!and you should stay away from older guys...i know people with some bad experiences!Sorry :(

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Tuckerman said…

    So these boys... is one named A. Rad? and is the other named Cody K?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home