you gotta "shake it off!"

Monday, December 05, 2005

The role i am most proud of!

There are many roles that I am proud of being. But the role that I am most proud about being would have to be that of a friend. I disagree with people who say that the only support system is your family. They are wrong. Your friends provide a tremendous about of support. You can go to them when something is bothering you because they know what you are going through. They are going through the same thing. I am so proud about being a friend because very often it is me who my friends come to for advice about boys or whatever else is on their mind.
It makes me feel good when a friend comes up to me and says, "Sam I need your advice." Or "Sam I need your help, can you help me?" It makes me feel like I am worth something. Like without me my friends wouldn't know what to do when it came to those subjects that I am very knowledgeable about. I have a lot of friends and try to be the best friend I can, because that is what I want out of them. I want them to be the best friends to me. So when you think about people you look to for support or just people who you can talk to, don't just think about your family, think about your friends. Although your family may know you the best they might not have the best insight for your specific problem or concern.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger BabyStar said…

    I agree with you Sam, Friends are very important and having them is all the better. I think that being is friend to someone when they need your advice is wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home