you gotta "shake it off!"

Friday, May 05, 2006

Troubles

Wow! I know that everyone out there if you are a girl have problems with boys. I mean how do you know if you really know him? How do you know if the things he tells you is the truth? I have this problem. you see there is this boy that broke up with his girlfriend and then started talking to me. And then now i hear two totally different stories from everyone. And i don't know what to believe because when i am with him he seems like he is telling me the truth, but that i hear stories and it is the opposite story from what he told me. Who do i believe? This guy has a reputation for cheating but i want to believe that he is over that and if we do date that he won't do that to me. I am very confused.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home